Thursday, April 14, 2005

Strange animated/puppety things


catwithhands
Originally uploaded by jamesandthebluecat.
Just working through a phase of trying to cram puppets into every single project I'm currently working on (including a new sitcom spec script I've just finished about evening classes), so it seems only right to guide you o gentle reader, to the new video by Mercury Rev, called In a Funny Way, and this piece of creepy-ass weirdness called The Cat With Hands.

Also, Learn to breakdance via Flash Animation

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even into the Viking Heist Movie?

James Henry said...

Yup. No Vikings vs sock puppets though.

That's in the 'evening class' sitcom.

Anonymous said...

Hi James,

Sifting through Friday morning's papers in the Mencap press office and -lo and behold - I see that Carol Vorderman has listed you as one of the UK's top bloggers in the Daily Mirror...Is this a PR wheeze, or is Carol a regular reader of your blog?

Neil (ex-Canterburian & follower of 'Rufus the Baptist')

James Henry said...

Ahahahaha!

"Blogging, thought by many to be a time-wasting pastime carried out by egomaniacs..."

The words 'Bang to" and "rights" come to mind. Marvellous. But no, it's not a PR thing (well, not by me), and I have no idea who reads this blog unless they comment, or link to me.

Thanks for letting me know though - v. funny.

James Henry said...

Also - you're 'Neily' Neil! Just twigged - hello m'darlin'. Hope you're well. Glad you have embraced the cult o'Rufus as well. Still only just getting into Want Two though, as possibly I prefer his earlier, funnier work...

I still love you Roof, it's ok.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Mirror thing, I trust your head is well and truly turned by Ms Vorderman's attentions?