Sunday, April 17, 2005

Happy Birthday PP!

If you go over to Spoilt Victorian Child, you'll see a link to a Magnetic Fields cover of 'If I were a rich man', which I personally arranged for Stephin Merrit to play as a birthday treat for you. Or summink.*

And over at the pants press sketchblog there's a lovely/weird animation called Snobo - you need bittorrent but there's a link on the post (14th april), and I managed it, so it can't be that difficult.

Off to catch the train now.

* At a big showbiz party, where we ate pickled swan and took turns to ride a unicorn.

8 comments:

James Henry said...

Stephin Merrit keeps calling me and calling me - wants to do the musical of toy-fu. It's all just too too much darling.

I might let him compose a song about vikings though, if he really wants.

Anonymous said...

You won, you won, you won! YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Even more excitinmgly, I may have won a Pioneer TV or sumat for voting for you!

Seriously, multo fabulouso, congratulations.

patroclus said...

Ahhh James, congratulations to you all! At last!!!!!! *So* bloody happy for all of you! Well done!

cello said...

They've said it all. Do some glory-basking for a while James. Big hug.

Anonymous said...

I was so happy when they called out 'Green Wing' and all the cast and everyone who went up looked so chuffed, and quite rightly so!

Yay for BAFTAs!

Kt said...

Mmm-mmm - pickled swan... I hear it tastes just like grilled koala.
Congrats, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Swans? Utter bastards, the lot of 'em.

They deserve pickling.

Anonymous said...

Bit late, but what the hell - lots of congratulations all round, fantastic result. And everything that lot up there said too. yay!